G.S. Jones provides consulting services to staff, general, regional, or national claims adjustors all over the country for building damage analysis and cost estimates. Our extensive institutional commercial and residential experience has been accepted by the courts as expert testimony. Some of the services we offer are:
- Detailed repair cost estimates
- Building replacement cost analysis
- Cause of loss determination
- Engineering analysis
- Code compliance and requirements
- American Disabilities Act compliance and evaluation
- Structural steel evaluation
- Building foundation evaluation
- HVAC system testing and evaluation
- Electrical system testing and evaluation
- Vibration damage from blasting
- Code compliance and upgrading
- Construction defects
- Commercial and Residential roofing and roof systems (flat, sloped & steeples)
- Retaining wall evaluation
- Parking garage structural evaluation
- Elevators and material handling systems
- Hail damage evaluation
- Mold and environmental damage assessment
- Clerk of the works and emergency service monitoring and evaluation
Recent projects have included the following:
- Building damage evaluation from Hurricane Ike, Katrina, Andrew and Rita in Texas, Mississippi, Louisiana, Florida and Alabama.
- Building damage evaluation from tornadoes in Ohio, Joplin Missouri, Tennessee and Alabama.
- Fire and water losses to homes, churches, temples, factories, commercial buildings, schools, hotels, shopping and strip malls, historic structures and etc. throughout Eastern United States.
- Collapse losses to pole buildings, pre-engineered structures, parking garages, retaining walls throughout Eastern United States.
- Flood losses throughout the Eastern United States.